Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Monday, March 7, 2011

Catching Up

When the flu visits it brings along it friends laundry, disinfecting etc. 
 
I am close to being caught up on laundry and disinfecting and we are pretty well over the yuck. Clara is the last sicky and is getting better. It was a quick moving bug thankfully.

Aaron got my upper cabs hung in the dish coffee area. Here is a picture. I am hoping to talk him into getting the back splash cut and up this evening. *big grin*

There is still an end panel to put on the light colored end. It will match the cabs. I am not sure why, but the lower cabs always look so dark! They all match in color! The tops are a pretty good picture of the color, just a hair lighter.

Right door is coffee, tea, cups, etc. Left door is plates, bowls, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!