Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Deals

We have had some good deal this last little bit. God is good, He knows just what we need, and provides it for us. Some times the answer is no when we think we need something, but, that makes the other gifts that much sweeter. Knowing our Heavenly Father knows just what is needed and loves us greatly is a huge blessing!


Alysum. I am in love with this color and plant. The smell is amazing!
 
 
First, Aaron's momma found us enough (we think) 4x4 white tiles to do the bathroom floor, or another large project. We are undecided as to what yet, but hey! They where FREE!

I usually get red for my window boxes, but isn't this just a lovely shade of pink? and at $1 a plant!

Second, Aaron scored about 20 good, usable 2x4's. Price: FREE! We can sure use there, since I would like an arbor over my front door/little porch, plus, we are remodeling you know. 

Three flats in Impatients, total cost $5.50

Also a $1 or $1.50 Clara picked them out.
 
Third, our shovel broke, handle busted. Needed a new one. We heading into the big town and found one one sale! $9! Yes, perfect and in our budget. God also provided my geraniums for my window boxes and some other pretty flowers for my yard all in the clearance section! The only paid full price for was my sweet mint and lemon balm!




2 comments:

  1. My dear Amber,
    Love the blog, the pics, the flavor of God's blessings!! We need a visit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julianne, a visit is very much needed! Thanks for commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!