Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Saturday, May 7, 2011



"Touched to the heart, Mrs. March could only stretch out her arms, as if to gather children and grandchildren to herself, and say, with face and voice full of motherly love, gratitude, and humility--'Oh, my girls, however long you may live, I never can wish you a greater happiness than this!'"
-Louisa May Alcott, Little Women

I am one blessed woman. Not only am I Mama too my three amazing children, I have the best Mama and Mama-in-law a woman can ask for. I am so incredible thankful for the gift of these two woman in my life. They are in inspiration, and an encouragement to me.  I am blessed.

Wishing all you guys a very wonderful Mother's day with my love, 
Amber

 

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! Happy Mother's Day to you, too, Amber! xoxoxo annie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!