Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sorry!

Please for give me for not posting much lately. Things have been a little crazy since the last Feast Post. My computer (with all the pictures etc) needed a repair and I was with out it for a good long while (felt like FOREVER!)

We are busy getting a daily schedule into place that includes school time with the kids. Moving bedrooms around and organizing, as well as Aaron being busy with his Job and Home remodeling projects. 
 
I probally wont get many things posted this week with thanksgiving day after tomorrow, but plan on looking next week for the rest of the Feast pictures, a couple sewing/craft projects and the room changes! :) 
 
I pray that you all have a blessed Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!