Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Friday, November 25, 2011

Hats

All of the kids needed new winter gear this year. Nothing form last year fit anyone (save coats), so we hit the stores. New boots, snow suits and gloves/mittens were gathered. After looking at the cheap feeling thin hats that were for sale, I was dropped off at the fabric store to get some yarn (I needed a Mommy Time Out...what better place to have one then the fabric store!)
 
Nothing but a hat and books....he just got out of the tub, and put his boots on right away...hat following that.
 
She Loves her hat. Purple with stripes with the fuzzy yarn.
Flora's is rather random and bring....very much like her personality.
They are supper thick, warm and about $3 less a hat then the cheap store ones! I got three done in 24 hours....it took me longer to get mine done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!