Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Photo A Day: Jan.17

Today's Photo A Day assignment is water, and while I would love to learn how to capture a drop of actual water, I do not have the proper lens or know how to do that.....SO, you all get some frozen crystals of water. Aka snow. 
The town we live in gets wind like you would not believe at times, and today was no exception. We are in the middle of a winter storm warning, and while we have about 3-4 inches (with a foot or so coming), with the wind it causes much deeper drifts and then almost bare patches. I love how the snow blow off the tops of the bricks in this picture, while filling the cracks.

I took this picture with my phone, since my camera battery is deader then a door nail. Sorry for the picture quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!