Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Monday, January 16, 2012

Photo a Day: Playing Catch-Up

Our weekend was rather busy, so I am playing catch up today.

You can see the list of challenges here: Photo A Day

Jan 15th, Happiness. Yesterday evening my husband brought me home skinny chocolate (working on keeping up the momentum I have going losing weight -15 lbs since Dec. 1) and 4 lovely primroses, on of my very favorite spring flowers. My marriage makes me happy. With out it, I would not have all I have been blessed with (3 sweet children being a huge one) . My best friend, lover and wonderful father to our sweet children truly makes me happy. There I go getting all sappy...but I am truly blessed!

Jan. 16th: Morning. This is not quite morning, but it was late one night when we went in to go to bed we found Sir Andrew just like this. Totally sweet and cute! :)

Jan. 13 and 14th: In your bag and something you are reading. My Bible. It was in my bag for Sabbath, and I ready it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!