Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Friday, January 15, 2010

Fit Fridays~ Week 6

Well, nothing lost this week but also nothing gained. I only got in 3 work outs this week. This is because I was feeling off last weekend, and then on Tuesday, while working out side, dropped a full sheet of t-111 siding on my foot, right at the base of my big toe. It's nice and bruised and is pretty painful, so not to much working out going on. All in all I am pretty happy with how this week went. Last week I set two goals for this week. One: Not to use my indulgence points. I did this. :) Two: to get my activity points higher them my indulgence points. I didn't do this. This my goal again for this week.

What do you guys do when hurt of feeling off or hurt to stay on track???



1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you got hurt! It is hard to exercise when you can't move. I know this week, with not being able to walk hardly it is so different for me. I usually run everywhere....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!