Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Friday, January 22, 2010

Fit Fridays ~ Week 7

This week I am happy to say I am down another lb. As for my goals, I only used 2 out of the 35 I get. I got my work out points up to 23. SO not as high as I had hoped, but I am pleased. I worked out almost every day, even if it was just for 15 mins.

I think that part of staying healthy is not being obsessed with it. It needs to just be habit. It needs to get to the point that if you don't move, you don't feel good. Our bodies were designed to move. Weight Watchers sure helps with that. Making it habit to pick that apple or a handful of baby carrots over something yucky and processed, when you need a little snack. I can now say I want to move, I want to work out every night, not just making my self do it because I "have" to.

Well we didnt make it to the gym this week (Clara was sick and Aaron was very busy), I still got a lot of moving in :)

1 comment:

  1. Very impressed with your activity points this week! I got 6 in and I'm feeling good. I can't imagine getting 23 activity points! :)

    I agree with the not obsessing about it. That's the whole point - to make it habit. It's one of the reasons that WW (at meetings anyways) likes to honor your 16 week mark. After 16 weeks, it's HABIT. Obviously it starts to become habit before that, but that is how long the imp't people say it takes to make a habit. :)

    Happy Sabbath and good luck this next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!