Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Friday, March 5, 2010

Fit Fridays~ Week 13

Well, I am happy to say, even with our crazy week, and not really planning what I ate, that I didnt gain anything. But I also didn't lose. I am fine with this. It has been a rather stressful week and I know stress can play a huge role in to losing weight. I am pretty happy over all. :) My goals for this next week are to back on track points wise, and get lost of sunshine and enjoy a visit with my family. Aaron and I are coming up on 5 years of marriage and are planning on a date night tomorrow night. We are going to have dinner and walk around Down town Seattle for a while, stopping at The Market, Starbucks, and who knows where. It will be wonderful, and a great work out!

Jethro Update:

I talked to Tracy last night and Jethro is doing better. His lungs were small when he was born because of how large his hear it. But babies have this amazing way of regrowing lung tissue, which he is doing nicely. If he keeps looking this good he goes in for surgery tomorrow. Please pray that he does well. This would not be a complete fix for his heart, but will be a temp fix. This will be the first of 3 he will need. God has blessed him with an amazing left side of his heart, but a large and awful right side. What is going to happen over the next 3 (ish) years is that the docs will take off some of the right side, and basically just by bass and not use the right side. This is good. Please keep this little guy and family in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!