Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Work in Progress


Here are some "during" pictures. We are plugging away!






My favorite flower. The Clematis.








Some ferns. So pretty!



All of the plants, save the two large bushes and the clematis and yellow trumpet vine were 1/2 off (or more) ! Nice to be making the flower beds what I want, since this house is going to be ours!

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Amber! I love the little stonework wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie! The little all will be all around the flower bed as soon as we go and get more rock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber,

    I love the flowers....Yep, there is no denying it. You are my daughter! Flowers and gardens do make a house a home! Aaron did a great job on the stone wall. How pretty!

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mom, and yes, I am your daughter :-D

    Aaron says thanks! And I agree, its looking wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!