Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Today

With the kids having colds this week, it threw everything off. This morning we had a nice, slow morning. I threw a stew in the crock-pot for dinner after church with the Les and Kathleen. On the way up to services I remembered that I forgot to add water to the meat, potatoes, carrots etc, which was at home, cooking nicely on HIGH. So, back home we went, added the water and headed back to church.

Part way up the second time, Aaron looked back and noticed that Clara was bear under her dress. When asked where her ponies (panties) where, she gasped and said, " Oh no! I lefted them at home!" When asked WHY she took them off she said that she wanted them to stay clean for church. The removing of the ponies happened with in 10 mins of putting them on, after a bath and putting on her dress. Thankfully, so she was modest, we had an extra diaper, not making us even later for services!

I am still chuckling over today. What a joy our children are!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!