Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Monday, October 11, 2010

School

Today starts school. For both the girls and Aaron. It will be 2 1/2 crazy, busy packed months with Aaron at class two long nights a week and a couple Sundays a month (all day) but well worth it. We do not have any plans that involve projects, trips or the such until he is done. So the focus can be on him, getting as much studying in as possible.



For all you newbies, Aaron is an EMT-B and is started the training to be an EMT-I. Meaning he gets to set IV's, more advanced air ways and a couple other things. He LOVES his job and we are all excited for this next stage.

When I lay Andrew down for his nap today I am sitting down the with girls and we are starting our first official day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!