Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Today is a beautiful sunny day here at our house. A bit chilly, but stunning! Flora and Andrew are napping and Clara is outside "helping" Daddy build a bed for Andrew. There are many things to be thankful for. Doing this set of posts in November has me thinking about what I am thankful more then usual. Sadly, its so easy to focus on whats going wrong in our lives, instead of those little blessings that make our life, my life, so sweet.

Today I am thankful for my cuddly boy who fell asleep on me at nap time and just enough lumber to build Andrew a bed (he has been sleeping in a portable crib, but its just getting to small for our long boy!)
Daddy is thankful for power tools. Makes projects SO much easier!
Clara is thankful for pickels. The girl loves them. Takes after her Aunty Roo and me as kids. Its cute! Although the pickle breath after wards.... ha ha

Flora is thankful for doing school. She loves to learn just like Sister!

Andrew is thankful for Nutella. The boy is addicted :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!