Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Time Flies!

Tomorrow our Clara is turning 5. I can not believe how fast the time as gone. I am working on a blog post for tomorrow and making her cake and just enjoying this last day of her being 4. We are all set to have a day of fun tomorrow. Goodies bag with a couple of small presents, cake, her choice for dinner, 2 Veggie Tales we haven't seen yet. It's going to be a fun day!

As for my new weekly schedule...I am a bit behind. Monday was a day where everything else needed my attention. It was way more important to play with my kids and giggle and laugh, then to wash my kitchen walls and cupboards. Tuesday I was right on, and even got some of the kitchen done. I was exhausted Tuesday night so left the pans from the day to be washed Wednesday. I was on a roll yesterday until we had a pipe (water line going to the toilet) bust. Aaron spent most of afternoon and evening getting it fixed, meaning the water was shut off.. So now today I am finish the kitchen and getting back on track. The joy of this schedule, is that I have time to make up missed things. I like that. I am hoping that next week will be even better, and soon this will be a habbit.
 
As a side note, I made an About Us page. Please check it out! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!