Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bright!

Thursday evening, right before bed, we had some fun. Each of the kids made a tie-die shirt. Daddy even made one, and then make the girls each a sleep shirt. Clara's is pink and purple poka-dots, and Flora's is pink and purple strips! They had to much fun, and wore them today.






Here is my deal of a light. They had it on the clearance shelf at Lowe's. It was $100, marked down to $48, I put it in my cart to think about, and then decided that I liked it, but it just wasn't a good enough deal. We went to put it back, and as we were, the manager walked over and said that she would mark it down to $20. I said " I'll take it!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!