Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Updated Pictures

Close up of the now grouted floors! I am in love! :-)

Last night, Aaron got the rest of the window frame finish. Now to tap, Spackle and then PAINT!

As I was visiting with my mommy this morning, she asked how busy Aaron has been. She meant calls, I have been keeping him plenty busy here. haha

I said that it really hasn't been too bad, a couple calls at night here and there, but not rushed either. As we were visiting he got call # 2 for today (since midnight). He then got call #3 before he even got home. he has not been home since. So much for the slow spell!

I am in a mood to sew and cook, and at the moment, I can't do much of either! I will love space, and my new kitchen all the more when it's done. Until then, I am drooling over recipes and fabric and quilting books. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!