Pages

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
— L.M. Montgomery

Friday, February 11, 2011

Please Forgive me....

...for not getting an updated post up!

Last night was a long night. We were up until 11 finish the grout on the floor and then Aaron had a call at about 2, getting home some time after 4. Andrew is fighting a cold and did not sleep well, meaning I didn't sleep well. He plasters him self into you when he doesn't feel good. We were rather slow this morning, then had to run into town this afternoon. Chicken need to eat ya know!

I will post some updated pictures tomorrow evening! I love my floor and found a really pretty good deal I will tell you about tomorrow!
 
Have a wonderful Sabbath!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments!